Flitecrew Trampoline and Cheer Club, based at K2 in Crawley, Broadbridge Heath LC and Millais School Horsham, are a competitive club with performers at County, Regional, National and International Level. Our aim, through friendly, professional and progressive training, is to allow everyone to reach and fulfil their full potential in the sport of trampoline gymnastics and cheerleading. All our Coaches, Officials and Volunteers are CRB checked and fully qualified in all aspects. We are proud to hold the coveted Gymmark Qualification.
Want to join?
Flitecrew Trampoline and Cheerleading Club offers top quality coaching and training for Trampolining and Cheerleading to children of all ages and abilities. All classes are lead by qualified coaches who have many years of experience in coaching and competition at regional, national level. Our cheer coaches are newly qualified and eager to get Flitecrew Cheer off the ground!
If you would like to join Flitecrew trampolining and cheer club please email to set up a trial:
For Trampolining: Laurelflitecrew@btinternet.com
For Cheerleading: Laurelflitecrew@btinternet.com OR Jordanflitecrew@btinternet.com
Trampoline Training at K2
- 5pm-8pm – National level squad
- 12.30-2.30pm (K2 and Millais School Horsham Venues)
Trampoline Training at Millais
- 12.30-2.30pm (when cancelled at k2)
Cheerleading Practice at Broadbridge Heath LC
- 4.30-5.30 Teenies and Minis (ages 4-7)
- 5.30-7.00 Youth (Ages 8-12)
- 7.00-9.00 Junior/Senior (Ages 13-25)
- 5.00-6.00 Recreational Cheerleading Youth (Ages 8-12)
- 5.00-6.00 Street Cheer (Ages 8+)
- 5.00-6.00 Pom dance (Ages 13+)
- 6.00-7.00 Masters Pom dance (Ages 25+)
- Used for rehearsals when needed